WHY STUDY HUMANITIES ?
● The humanities help us understand others through their languages, histories and cultures.
● They foster social justice and equality.
● And they reveal how people have tried to make moral, spiritual and intellectual sense of the world.
● The humanities teach empathy.
● They teach us to deal critically and logically with subjective, complex, imperfect information.
● And they teach us to weigh evidence skeptically and consider more than one side of every question.
● Humanities students build skills in writing and critical reading.
● The humanities encourage us to think creatively. They teach us to reason about being human with humanity.
● The humanities develop informed and critical citizens. Without the humanities, democracy could not flourish.
Subjects To Study
● Compulsory English
● Compulsory Nepali
● Population Studies
● Travel & Tourism
|Terminal Exam (300 ×3)||900/-|
|Library Deposit (Refundable)||1500/-|
|Monthly Tuition Fee||500/-|
|Total Cost Rs.||7,100/-|
● Students must have passed S.L.C. or equivalent examination approved by the government of Nepal.
● Entrance test is mandatory in each stream for the student enrollment.
Realizing the fact that there should be the privilege of the genuine, economically backward, socially-deprived, differentiable, marginalized, earthquake victims, needy and diligent as well as on merit of S.L.C. percentage, PAHSS has come up with a scholarship scheme for the above mentioned sections. And securing of excellent result in the H.S.E.B examination in class XI will be the surplus.
Students are required to be punctual on school uniform. In case of disobedience, s/he may be penalized. The uniforms are offered on the day of enrollment.